Competition Fees & Requirements (updated 12.29.17)
1. Non cannabinoid focused Hemp products which DO NOT require any testing:$100.00 for first item/category and $35.00 for each additional item/category. PLEASE NOTE: This category excludes any cannabinoid/terp based products such as extracts/concentrates or other hemp products with CBD, CBD-A, THC, THC-A, CBN, CBG, THCV, CBDV etc added into or is promoted as a main ingredient. All cannabinoid focused products require testing.
2. Cannabinoid/Terp Focused Products which do require State Certified lab testing (ex. potency, solvents, pesticides etc) are $250 per item entered, per category and $75 for each additional product/category (please note we will work with Farmers budgets for entry fee)
MAKE PAYMENT HERE - menu of items will open up, scroll to bottom till you see "Product Submission Fee",add to cart number of items being entering and check out Please note that you may need to click on the "options" link to select the right category and additional entries. Payment can be made in bitcoin or with Credit Card. Please contact us with any issue regarding payment.
1. Five (5) samples required 1 for public display at event, 1 for testing and 3 for judges
2. Cannabinoid/Terp Focused Products samples must be provided with labels and recent test result(s), the first week of January 2018. Non cannabinoid focused Hemp products are due on Jan. 15th, 2018. CLICK HERE for address to send or ship samples
3. Deadline for event print booklet is Dec. 8th, 2017 - for all artwork (logo, pic, product description, company info).
4. History or summary of product(s) made and origins of material. Please also include anything other special considerations to be made for the Judges and Public about your product.
5. (optional) Quick video presentation clip for judges and the public and web site. No longer than 2 mins and no less than 30 seconds. Mp4 file, submit via email to email@example.com or include your youtube links in the submission form.
6. We will get and publish, third party test results by a State Certified lab (METRC & RFID tags) to verify products are:
- Solvent Free (optional)
Information will be added on site, featured at event for all submissions and will be use at GHC discretion for marketing of this event or other.
Winners announced during awards ceremony schedule to be posted soon on Saturday 1.27.18 - Doors open at 6pm in Hall A